Pages

My Blog List

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I hit a milestone - 100 blog entries this year!

I just realized this past week when I posted my "Healthier Chicken Pot Pie" recipe I had reached a milestone of 100 blog entries since August of 2011.  Wow, I can't even imagine how many hours have gone into this labor of love.  I hope there has been some interest in my posts and others have enjoyed or perhaps even tried some of the recipes.  I started this blog in August, 2011.  At the time I wasn't sure of the direction I  wanted to take this blog.  So this has basically been a work in progress.

I have shared some of the trials and tribulations I have gone through in maintaining a healthy weight.  For me emotions have definitely played a role in my weight fluctuations over the years.  I struggled with seasonal depression shortly after I moved to the Buffalo area.  I have discovered what works best for me is to stay very physically active and this helps me cope.  My friends at the Buffalo Athletic Club are wonderful and I love the exercise classes offered.  Lately I am taking a break from my favorite Zumba classes as I have suffered an injury to my toe.  I am hoping I will be able to enjoy them again very soon.  I am relieved it is spring and I am able to take long walks outside which I love.  I have been spending time at the gym lifting weights and calisthenics for strength training.

It helps me to share my experiences and I hope this helps others with some of the same struggles.  As a busy Mom I can certainly understand the difficulties of finding the time and energy to exercise.  Thanks for reading and I hope the year ahead brings you joy and fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment