Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thanks for Reading this Blog

It is wonderful knowing that there are many like minded people who share my interest in eating healthy and staying in shape.  I love when I post a new recipe and I see that there are actually some people reading them.   I realize I am not alone, that many people do care and are trying to eat more healthy and nutritious foods.   The challenge is in thinking of new ways to enjoy my favorite foods without sacrificing taste and flavor to prepare them healthier.  I am having a great time and I would love to hear from you.

We are fortunate to live in the digital age where information is so readily available.   I started thinking about how difficult writing this blog might be if I did not have access to the internet. Just a simple blog recipe for example. Often I do not know the calorie count of foods that I incorporate in a recipe. I estimate the calories per serving, whenever possible, of the recipes I post. The simple solution is that I google the name of the food in search of the answer. What if I did not have access to a computer or the internet? I can't imagine how disconnected I would feel without it.  It is a great resource as well as motivational tool in that it brings us into contact with others sharing our goals and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment