Pages

My Blog List

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whole Wheat Waffles Recipe


I tried this Whole Wheat Waffle recipe and it was delicious. For toppings I added fresh cut strawberries and blueberries and sugar free syrup. My family enjoyed them as well, even my son who is a very fussy eater.

Whole Wheat Waffles Recipe

1 and 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons sugar (I used Splenda)
1 large egg
1 and 1/2 cups lukewarm milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Preheat waffle iron while you make the batter. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a seperate bowl whisk together the egg, milk, and oil. Mix together the milk mixture with the dry ingredients until combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy. Yield- 4 standard size waffles.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment