Pages

My Blog List

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What motivates you to stay healthy and fit?

Life is so busy that sometimes it makes me think about why it is important to stay fit and healthy.  It is not always easy to take time out of our busy schedules to get to the gym.  There are some evenings especially during the school year when I am running from one activity to the other with 1 of my 3 kids.  The one thing I do know is that I have so much more energy to get through a busy day when I am eating healthier and exercising.

The most important reasons to me to stay healthy and fit is so that I can remain youthful, have more energy, and to feel better.  How about you, what reasons are most important to you to try to stay healthy?

"Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded."  -  Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe





No comments:

Post a Comment