Pages

My Blog List

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What type of lasting footprint will I leave?

I was doing some thinking today wondering what people would most remember about me. I know this is a strange subject, but is this not something we have all thought about?

To my children I hope that I have instilled in them the importance of working and studying hard. I know that life is not always easy, but when things don't go your way, to not give up. That despite hardship a goal is possible to achieve if you put forth the effort.

I also hope that by trying to eat healthy and staying physically fit, I have taught my children the importance of taking care of their bodies. I know that much of what I do is lost on them, because I don't want to be so strict about diet & nutrition that they feel deprived.

Most of all I just want to be remembered as someone who made a contribution. And honestly, I am still trying to figure out what I was placed on this earth to do.

How about you, how would you like to be remembered someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment